Opportunity Marketing Consultant Rachel Proctor is delivering a “measurable marketing” seminar at a forthcoming Networking and Know-how event to be staged at Irwin Mitchell on the morning of Friday 15th November.
The occasion will be a growth focused event which combines:
- a chance to network with local business owners and managers
- some business and personal development
- support of two local charities
Who should attend?
Business owners of SMEs, organisation leaders and managers who are looking to grow a business and learn more about how:
- to measure a range of marketing activity
- the workplace can respond to current environment challenges
- to handle stressful inter-personal relationships
Early Bird offer: 2 for £20 (until Fri 25th October 2019) or £15 including refreshments with all proceeds made to William Merritt Centre and Matthew’s Miracle (see details below for more information On charities)
Please book by visiting here
Latest posts by Ian Kirk (see all)
- How do I know whether digital marketing is the right choice? - October 27, 2020
- How to effectively evaluate marketing ideas and spot a “dead duck” - October 9, 2020
- Why you need to know your marketing tactics for the next 90 days? - September 25, 2020