Marketing consultant Rachel Martel has a degree in French and German and diplomas in sales promotion, traditional marketing and online marketing. She has over 30 years’ experience in UK and international sales, marketing and public relations across both private and public sectors, including manufacturing, B2B, B2C, education, the criminal justice system and social enterprise.
Rachel’s expertise covers desk research, marketing strategy and planning, branding and selling through both traditional and digital channels. With a creative flair and keen eye for detail, Rachel has implemented a wide range of communications campaigns, via intranets, websites, printed and promotional materials, events and exhibitions, advertising, printed media and social media coverage.
- Master of Arts in Modern Languages (MA Oxon)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma ( DipM Chartered Institute of Marketing)
- Institute of Sales Promotion Diploma (Dip ISP)
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing (Digital Marketing Institute)
- NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management (Institute of Leadership and Management)
B2B: Paper, Textiles, Automotive Components, Marketing Agency
B2C: Floor Coverings, Tourism, Toiletries, Agricultural Machinery, Social Enterprise
Public Sector: Further Education, Criminal Justice System
Arjo Wiggins plc, Bonar Floors, Visit Lincoln, Norfolk Lavender, Lincoln College, James Dawson & Son Ltd, The Ministry of Justice, The EBP, Eminox Limited.
Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire
Horses, Wildlife Conservation, Travel, Classical Music, Zumba, Yoga and Shoes.